The role of the Innovation Guiding team is to drive the Why?, What?, and How? of the Innovation Program.
Develop and Communicate the “WHY?”
- Understanding Empathy, center of our work
- Working within constraints of district mission
- Urgency for building outside normal operations
- Storytelling of innovation in and out of district
Provide Structure to the "WHAT?"
- Maintain high levels of participation/enthusiasm
- Maintain high number of “quick wins”
- Support ideas/projects and design team members
Build Capacity for the "HOW?"
- HCD, Lean Solutions, Rapid Prototyping
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Common language, culture “It’s what we do”
Director of Teaching & Learning